I am very grateful that so many Nia trainings could take place this year under the new conditions. “Taking care of the space” got a whole new meaning for me and the intensity and the strong connection with the participants was indescribable. I am already looking forward to sharing the joy of movement with you in groups again. My calendar for the real belts is already well filled:
Of course, we have to wait for the corona regulations until next year and can only carry out the belts if there are no objections from the health authorities. Otherwise we reserve the right to postpone the belt. In this case your registration and registration fee will of course remain credited and can be used later.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee 100% protection. We adhere to all regulations such as max. number of participants, hygiene regulations, list of participants, etc.
Under Corona conditions, we have to adhere to the following regulations during the belts (according to the current status):
– A mask must be worn when entering the building
– Due to the 10m2 per person rule, the number of participants (belt participants + visitors + trainers) in the on-site premises is limited.
– The premises are regularly ventilated.
– Disinfectant is available on site.
– In the event of symptoms, a negative test must be presented or the participant must drop out.
– JOY OF MOVEMENT remains a prerequisite 😉
I hope to see you soon! Stay healthy and positive!